Landmark Auto Group has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Alexandria, VA.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Landmark Auto Group's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Fantastic experience today! I had an appointment at 3:30 and I swear they were working on my car by 3:35. Oil change and emissions done in an hour at a reasonable price. They didn't take advantage of the fact that I left my emissions till the end of the month and really needed my car done. They were professional and very inviting. Will definitely be back.
Sharon Golden, 07/28/2021
Al is amazing , they were super busy and he was able to fit us in the schedule . Amazing and fast service
Jen Estrada, 07/13/2021
Excellent service. I took my Audi Q5 for brake work and I am very happy customer. They completed the job in 2 hours with reasonable price and complete professionalism. They explained things to me very clearly, the various options and what needs to be done. I felt they were honest and not pushing unnecessary repairs as most of repair shops do. I Fully recommend this place.
Wael Zakout, 07/06/2021