Landmark Auto Group has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Alexandria, VA.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Landmark Auto Group's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Al is an excellent mechanic. He knows his way around BMWs, especially M-series models. I was happy to see how much he knew about the quirks these cars have and how to address them. He has worked on all three of our cars (X5, 335, M3) and they are running smoothly. Highly recommend!
Luis Maldonado, 06/02/2022
They were awesome! I went for an emissions test. Was super quick and very helpful. They even added air to 1 of my tires and put my new license plates on. Great team there!
Monica Jones, 01/31/2022
I wanted to say thank you for the great service! Al was super knowledgeable, nice and patient. I appreciate the warm service, as I have found in the past, auto repair shops being intimidating and condescending. The service here was the exact opposite. I will be back for my follow up repairs and highly recommend Landmark Auto Group to anyone that is need of car repairs. Thank you!
JENNIFER DONNELLY, 11/17/2021