CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
A godsend. Had a large screw - washer & all - stuck in my driver's side front tire. Called assuming I would have to schedule an appt & was told I could come by same day (I was about 15-20 min. away in Kingstowne). When I asked how long a plug would take (had young son with me) I was told 15 mins. The gentleman was not lying! The tire was repaired very quickly. Another gentleman, Max, was so courteous and kind with my son while we waited (even showed him how the car lift works). Will be taking both my husband's car & mine here for any needed work in the future. Very affordable.
Amanda D, 02/01/2023
Chris and the team was absolutely great, great customer service great hospitality and great communication skills all around. Put my request in the night before and Chris got back to me the next day and was able to look at the car and get it fixed for me to head back to Hampton VA. Great service great staff definitely will come back and get my car service next time I'm back.
Jayno Howie, 12/30/2022
Went to get emissions test twice and both times had a good experience with great service and friendly staff.
Travis Anthony, 12/06/2022