CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Al is amazing , they were super busy and he was able to fit us in the schedule . Amazing and fast service
Jen Estrada, 07/13/2021
Excellent service. I took my Audi Q5 for brake work and I am very happy customer. They completed the job in 2 hours with reasonable price and complete professionalism. They explained things to me very clearly, the various options and what needs to be done. I felt they were honest and not pushing unnecessary repairs as most of repair shops do. I Fully recommend this place.
Wael Zakout, 07/06/2021
Max was cool and handled everything for me, great friendly people at the service desk.
Delontyn Dobbins, 07/02/2021