CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Al is an excellent mechanic. He knows his way around BMWs, especially M-series models. I was happy to see how much he knew about the quirks these cars have and how to address them. He has worked on all three of our cars (X5, 335, M3) and they are running smoothly. Highly recommend!
Luis Maldonado, 06/02/2022
They were awesome! I went for an emissions test. Was super quick and very helpful. They even added air to 1 of my tires and put my new license plates on. Great team there!
Monica Jones, 01/31/2022
I wanted to say thank you for the great service! Al was super knowledgeable, nice and patient. I appreciate the warm service, as I have found in the past, auto repair shops being intimidating and condescending. The service here was the exact opposite. I will be back for my follow up repairs and highly recommend Landmark Auto Group to anyone that is need of car repairs. Thank you!
JENNIFER DONNELLY, 11/17/2021