CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I was able to come into Max's shop and have my AC problem diagnosed and fixed within a couple hours, with a fair price. This was after going to the dealership, and having them unable to find the cause of the problem.
Matthew Ryan, 05/22/2023
Excellent Service Kind friendly, very honest. Professional Knowledgeable Quick service Best place I have ever been to for my car. Highly recommended I would never go anywhere else EVER BEST PLACE TO TAKE YOUR CAR!!!!
Kevin Ryder, 04/29/2023
A godsend. Had a large screw - washer & all - stuck in my driver's side front tire. Called assuming I would have to schedule an appt & was told I could come by same day (I was about 15-20 min. away in Kingstowne). When I asked how long a plug would take (had young son with me) I was told 15 mins. The gentleman was not lying! The tire was repaired very quickly. Another gentleman, Max, was so courteous and kind with my son while we waited (even showed him how the car lift works). Will be taking both my husband's car & mine here for any needed work in the future. Very affordable.
Amanda D, 02/01/2023